Thursday 23 September 2010

Diary of a Lucid Dreamer

I have decided to start this blog as I have recently discovered Lucid Dreaming. Having Experienced two since I started learning about it I thought I would post my experiences and findings.

What is Lucid Dreaming?

A lucid dream, in simplest terms, is a dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming. The term was coined by the Dutch psychiatrist and writer Frederik van Eeden (1860–1932).
A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream (DILD) starts as a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream, while a wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD) occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness.
Source

I will post more information and resources as I find new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment